måndag 8 oktober 2012

That is why little piggy went to ..


The definition of friendship can be designated with principles and values, from individual to soul, it is altered for one and all. Existent companionship for me is not in what way the friend is but who I am when I’m with the person.  It’s somebody who speaks when silence is the politest confrontations, someone who you think of when got trouble or when you have the best time of your life. It is someone who creates a laugh so blameless that you even giggle about it subsequently.

A real friend only shows you who you truly are, they don’t try to change you. Imagine a world where thoughts don’t have to be articulated, where words lost their significance and actions has to be taken to persist, where you are chained to feel and appreciate everything you regulated. When someone makes a world like that great to live in, then you have a friendship worth having.
There are friendships created when pain has searched a companion, some are made when good times are lived but a real friendship grows on us like a tree made of iron, breakable in storms but still remaining steady in the ground.

I don’t need a hug when I’m sad, I don’t need a cute text telling me it is going to be alright. I just need that very friend to give me a kick in the ass and tell me to deal with it. Honesty may be raw and un pretty but let’s face it, aren’t we all already exposed to enough pretending and double messages in our world? Become friends with honesty and honesty would become your friend.  

:) little piggy had fat toes... 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar