lördag 20 oktober 2012

Bye bye bodyfat

So the last three weeks Ive been allowing myself to not eat too strict, more carbs and maybe a bit too much sweets:) I did it so I could lift more heavy weights in the gym but now its time to define the muscles behind all that bubbly mass!

I know it will be hard to combine this hardcore training with studies and keep the energy up to be the happyme. But I will do it. I will give myself 8 weeks starting today/tonight. (more if needed of course)

Todays training was all about legs and abs. Because of the changed eating i feel full of water and its ennoying haha. But I start to see the muscles get bigger and I feel much stronger. 

SO I decided to put up as much of my training+nuitrition as possible from now.

I consumed squash soop, kasein and protein shake and salmon today. Oh and 2 cups of coffee. 
And a promise to myself is to force myself to drink water, tripple than what I do know.


Week 1 will look like this:
In total I will eat 8400 kcal which will be :40% proteins, 40% carbs and 20% fat
Tomorrow I will have to prepare the food for the week and tonight I will write everything down. 

My training week: 
Monday : 1 hour morning cardio and 2 hours basketball in the evening
Tuesday; Morning cardio/jog + strength
Wednesday; possibly basketball or otherwise strength and swimming
Thursday; Basketball 2 hours + strenght
Friday: Strength
Saturday; REST
Sunday: High intensive and low intensive training and some dancing in my room

 yes Im sweating like a pig :) (from today)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar