tisdag 25 september 2012

Freedom makes you powerful


Ever had the feeling of pure satisfaction without any special reason? Butterflies in your stomach without being in love? I call it the feeling of freedom. The only thing I value more than anyone and anything is to be free, in my mind and in my soul.
To be free is to be powerful, freedom and independence walk hand in hand but it is not the same. Since I took baby steps outside my safety box I’ve become a free spirit. Nowadays bad energy is something I can dust off my shoulders without any problem. Negative fuel doesn’t seem to be absorbed in my aura and I love it. I feel pure and strong and I guess I sound like a hippie but I want to encourage you guys to be brave enough to feel happiness.
We often sit around and wait for something bad to happen as soon as we feel on top, and trust me something will happen. There is no way you can avoid obstacles in life but there is hundred ways to overcome them. And guess what, a big fat smile is a good start!
At the moment my mind is free, open and brave. Tomorrow it maybe will be crushed, captured and scared but because I am addicted to the power of freedom I will get back to the feeling I want to have. There is no way I will wish for tomorrow to come or be scared to enjoy the life I have been given..for what? In the end everyone choose their own suffer and mine got disqualified.
So do me a favour, whatever problem you have, IT WILL WORK OUT, like all the times before, so smile to some happy souls today, share some dreams with people you love and kick that darkness back to the black hole it came from.
My dream is to be an inspiration for happiness, achievements and love. What’s yours?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar