söndag 21 oktober 2012

Random list


1. I’m doing this to avoid my 4 chapters to read..
2. The biggest compliment I can get is that I have been some kind of inspiration
3. I enjoy being outside in the rain if I’m not wearing make-up
4. I cant separate left from right so I named my left foot Leila and my right to Ryan
5. I like geek communities
6. I have no clue what I will be doing directly after university 
7. I hate to take baths, while many people find them relaxed I find it stressful to have the pressure to relax (wtf?)
8. I make funny faces when no one can see, just because I can.. sometimes I get caught in action
9. If I like a song I hate it the next day because ive listened to it nonstop @home @uni @gym and on my way to everywhere..
10. I eat things I’m allergic to so I can test my limits of intolerance
11. My last birthday my best friend gave me things such as Pokémon cards and a Pocahontas necklace, does my endless happiness say a lot about me?
12. It takes at least 4 tries for me to correct my autocorrect mistake

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar