fredag 26 oktober 2012

Unturned stones

Are some words better unspoken? I heard that you should never leave any stone unturned. But words are powerful, can they become true as soon as they are spoken loud or are have they already affected you because you thought about them?
I have a different feeling inside me and I can't locate it. It feels happy but confused. But the biggest surprise is that I dont feel the need to understand it. I would like to, but I can live without knowing. Great, I am confusing you now. But this is exactley why some things can't be explained in any normal language. It is what I belive an expression of the language we speak in our dreams or that is reflected in our eyes, the language of the truth everyone could see, hear and listen if they opened up.
I lately felt a big change coming to my life, and I might have thought it would be something visual but as the days pass I start to realize it is something inside me. I feel a new fire inside my bones, it is warm and gives me the feeling to be not only good but the best person I could be.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar