lördag 15 september 2012

Lonesomeness is not sad but a blanch page in the story of your life

There are days I feel I need no one, that I could move to the end of the world on my own and live on a nice hill with sunny days and star filled skies and still feel happy. BUT what a lonely wolf cannot do is to live without sharing a story. And this might sound egoistic but human beings love to share their stories, some do it for a good cause others because they are so caught up by themselves.

Telling a funny story is easy but to describe a moment of depth is almost impossible to share with someone who didn’t experience the same moment.

And even if I feel confident in my writing I am awful at telling a story that is not theoretically funny. Because I feel there are reactions that haven’t been labelled with names yet so how could I tell my story with the wrong words?

It is like in the movie into the wild, when he sees the sun shine and forgives the people he cared about and realise moments are not of value if you cannot share it with the people in your life. He experienced something amazing but only had a book to put his moments in. And years later his life was shared in the whole world as book and as a movie…

But then there are friends that you don’t really have to explain anything to, who just understands. Friends you can be silent with but still talk to or talk in language you invented a second ago and still have a normal conversation.

For me the worst and the best moments are when something happens in my day life and I already can picture the conversation with my friends about it in my head. It’s the worst because they are not actually sharing the moment but the best because I know exactly how it would feel to share it.

 

 

image

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar