lördag 1 december 2012

Acceptance


What we construct in life is a story. The story we express in slight portions for the ones that cross our paths. We demonstrate the story we hunger to remain and leave the parts we distaste outside. Because we have the power to do so. No one can make you to tell the story you never told or mentioned. We sometimes however forget that the story usually also belongs to someone else and their story might be told, shared and judged. You heard the expression how things in the end unfold anyways and it will be a backfire for the pride you tried to save.

I don’t even think honesty is the real answer, I think acceptance is what makes it work out. We need to accept when we feel and what we feel. We should accept everything we done, the decisions we made and the steps we decided to take. Honesty is almost unnecessary because our story is already told and written in our eyes. The hiding is not for others it is for us.

 I meet people telling me a story that their eyes don’t tell and instead of doubting them I doubt myself being considered not to accept their real story. I was judgemental once, my glass box I lived in was narrow and I wanted only my vision to fit in, I felt my opinion was the right one.
The more experience I gained I found peace in the acceptance. It is simple.

When I started writing I wanted to change how people where thinking, then I came to the stage when I felt influencing the thinking would be enough and today I woke up and felt acceptance of how each individual see things. I realised that I’m not writing to make others see, I am writing to accept what I see.
The core of my existent is to inspire, not to force a change. I feel relived because the ability to accept is valued more than being disappointed of not being influential enough for the change to come. 

PS. Christmas soon btw! this is a year ago when i met littlesanta:)



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar