fredag 14 september 2012

I walk in shoes made of Inspiration

I sense there are two types of inspiration. One is the one you get when you see pictures, videos or texts that pulls of a trigger in your bones and contributes you to sense “I can do it”. And then there is the inspiration that can catch your nature, from people to people, when you feel their courageousness and perceive the fire in their eyes so clear you get shudders. “I want to do it”                                   I find genuine untainted inspiration in day to day life. An old woman smiling to me creates a chain reaction and I will smile to every grumpy and happy old soul I meet on the street that day.

There is a difference between inspiration and motivation, people can motivate you without inspire you but they can’t inspire you without motivating you. When I feel my inspiration is losing the spark I don’t sit down to Google images that makes me motivated. You see, these things works for short-term.. when I need inspiration I turn to people I love and they will inspire me without even knowing it. Not by advices but because they care I will do whatever it takes to not let them down.

In the same way my mum taught me how to appreciate what I have we have to dear to love what we will have. Because inspiration and motivation, I have learned, is the gap between reality and victory.

I want to thank all people who until now gave me the inspiration to take steps in deep unknown water, for giving me pure motivation and making me set all my basic values after one simple rule, to be fearless and adore the gold of the presence and not carve the past in stones to carry on our shoulders.

“When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”
Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

 

image

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar