måndag 21 oktober 2013

A never occurred future

For each word I place on the paper, The heart tumbles to free itself
One chain after another breaks the links, They fall like feathers across a captured bird

I grasp the sun go up on a day, That was witnessed grayer than an undusted ledge
I understand I’ve been concealing from the light,Since the idea it would destruct
Like people who fear rain and shielding it with umbrellas. Why when it won’t harm us?
Rain brings peace not war, for nature to grow, to clean the dirt and vitalise our eyes.
The tingling in my eyes is the glow of my compassion, Tied once again to the field that empowers my environment. I eventually expose my eyes to stare out for nothing
Accepting that the passageway behind me has come to its ending era
Opening my arms to the mysterious, to the new obligations that arose with time.

I am thrilled to add a fresh presence with the ancient past to form a never occurred future.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar